Paddywhack January 2015 Shipments

Hey all,

Ordering New Shipments

With the Crucible weekend game coming up in a month, I want to give folks a chance to order in any special items you’d like for the game.

I’ll be ordering shipments from Palnatoke, Epic Armoury, IDV, Dark Moon and Ready for Battle next Tuesday, and they should arrive well in time for Crucible.

Please enter your orders on the Paddywhack site before Tuesday 13th January (i.e. order on Monday at the latest).

[size=180][color=#FF4000]www.paddywhack.co.nz[/color][/size]

New Stock Listed

I’ve added lots of new items to the Paddywhack site, you can have a browse around to find them.

For example, want a huge mace? The new King Mace is 110cm long!

After something more streamline but still brutal? What about the Barmace?

Looking for some low-cost leather armour? Try the new Viking Leather Armour for only $117.99

See also new staves and spears, cloak pins and heaps of nice new shields such as this Ironshod Shield with centre grip for $168.99:

Special Offer!

Finally, Paddywhack has a special offer running this month:

Starting today, everyone who buys a latex weapon or shield from Paddywhack until the end of January will receive a complimentary bottle of Palnatoke’s newly released silicone spray for latex maintenance. Conditions are one per customer, while stocks last.

Cheers,

Ryan

Today is the last day to special order gear from Paddywhack and get it in time for the Crucible weekend game in February.