Next Game?

Yo Alista!

Have you scheduled the next game yet?

How come you havn’t posted the rest of the banquet photos?

Enquiring minds would like to know.

Argh, finally, I’m back online! Damn computers. My motherboard was fried, yay for warranty cover! That and I managed to scum up some money for upgrades! Anyways when is the next game? Also if I had a game idea that required some costuming done, what funds currently are available? Al or Telpe, either of you can PM me on this?
Cheers

…TUMBLEWEED…

…eerie noise of wind blowing through abandoned village…

…solitary Crow mournfully crowing in distance…

Umm, err, ok.

Just trying to get a rocket in the air. Who is up for a meetiung in the near future. I want to arrange an ordinary play module and a cave module.

Anyone interested?

Alista

I’m up for a meeting.
Suggest some dates and I’ll let you know whether I’m available.
As for modules, always keen…

Who is up for a cave module?

I need some volunteers for monsters. You get to go down the cave twice.

[quote=“Alista”]Who is up for a cave module?

I need some volunteers for monsters. You get to go down the cave twice.[/quote]

Whee! Must larp more… ^-^ Did you need me to Monster for this one, Alista, or is Shiori a better idea? Depending on when it is, we may all be able to make it this time, hopefully. crosses fingers

[quote=“BurningSol”]

Whee! Must larp more… ^-^ Did you need me to Monster for this one, Alista, or is Shiori a better idea? Depending on when it is, we may all be able to make it this time, hopefully. crosses fingers[/quote]

We’ll try and do the first one with just local monsters, that way you only have to drive down from Auckland once. Also you only need one car load, do the module, 3 to 5 hours, visit the pub, grab a meal and drive back to Auckland. Waitomo is about 2.5 hours south of Auckland, a long trip, but worth it. If you want to do the trip twice, then you are definately welcome.

The idea is that this is a repeatable module. If you don’t tell people, then you can be monster the second time around. The only thing is that you can’t really discuss the module in deatail with people.

[size=150]Warning[/size]
This module is held in a wild cave. It is not a tourist cave. Therefore you must have reasonable gear and a safety first attittude.

I’m open to either posting Alista. Monster, IC player, either either just the same. Even willing to be painted green all over, no worries.

Is this the same original plot or a shiny new one?

I have played this location 3 times - the first time we used real flaming torches which had to be regularly replenished; however I don’t think we do this anymore out of concern to the environment…