Module 24th June

[size=150]The King Wants You ![/size]
He’d also like your services.

Soldiers, Mercanaries and combat ready mages, clerics and brotherhood members need to help stave off an invasion. We need you. Normal pay scale plus 10% danger bonus if you accept suicide missions.

When :7 pm, Saturday3rd June 2007
Where : Hamilton Lake
Cost : Free to those who committed to the weekend module, else $5

This is your chance to introduce newbies to LRP. Bring a friend and they play for free.

Lots of Edits
Date and venue edited.

Dallek and the Lady Aana shall be attending.

Should be there, possibly as my darker incarnation.

Jared

Planning to be there.

sorry can;t be there for the 2nd that clashes with requim

talwin or his darker side will be there

Can I get xp from the last game?

I too will be at Requiem, Alas.

I appear to have caught the Prince’s attention, and fear for my unlife should he decide his favourite torture victim might have fled from being crushed under the imposing Thumb of responcibility…

I reminded Alista about your request yesterday. Hopefully should see some info from him soon.

Quest members updated character sheets should be in the email tonight. Let us know of any xp you want spent by friday

Module for 7pm Saturday is still go. If they are building an ark in Orkland feel free to ring and confirm the game start.

We want you. This game should be good for new players as well as old. Feel free to bring newbies.

Happy Adventuring
Alista

Lorit Ildor, Necromancer mage, practiser of Dark Arts lives again (mostly) & offers his knowledge of undeath in service to the King, in return for fair recompense.

Lorit

PS: Anyone seen my zombie parts lying around? I’m missing a right foot.
Its mottled gray-green with splintered bone jutting from it. I need it back as the undead just walk in circles with 2 left feet. And they can’t dance for crap either.

Hey 'red - there’s a chance we can both play this one - I deliberately have not been across the plot for this game :slight_smile: .
You, Robert and Alista are probably about the only people I have a chance of actually forming a party with at the moment. Well have to have a chat OOC first.

Ouch! That’d be a nasty party… hithero nasty NPC’s admittedly. The licence for carnage would be pretty high though. It would represent a fair challenge for the writers too.
I guess if they stripped us of magic it’d be pretty harsh though. Personally I’m not much better than a peasant with a pitchfork without a magic system to rely on.
Might as well go into a gun battle wwith a bent teaspoon if they did that.

Jared

WANTED: a master class swordsman (or any weapon really).

Failing that, anyone got a good golem they want to sell?

:smiley:

[size=150] :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: Game postponed :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:[/size]

Sorry guys - the weather is really packing in down here and we don’t want people travelling 90 minutes to go swimming in armour. It is really bucketing down and the general trend for the day is progressively worse, not better.

This game has been re-scheduled to Sunday June 24 starting 12:00 and will probably be moved to Ranfurly park - full details will be posted in the next couple of days.

Edit: date updated to aviod confusion

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Game Rescheduled :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The King Wants You !
He’d also like your services.

Soldiers, Mercanaries and combat ready mages, clerics and brotherhood members need to help stave off an invasion. We need you. Normal pay scale plus 10% danger bonus if you accept suicide missions.

When :7 pm, Saturday3rd June 2007, Rain or Shine.
Where : Hamilton Lake
Cost : Free to those who committed to the weekend module, else $5

This is your chance to introduce newbies to LRP. Bring a friend and they play for free.

:cry: Can’t make it, sorry

Just a reminder that the game is on this sunday at noon.

Please let me know if you are planning to attend.

Alista