Meeting people

OK who do speak to Join group

You can join NZLARPS here:

Membership costs $20 ($15 if you are a student or community services card holder), but many games offer a discount to NZLARPS members. If you play in Crucible or attend one-off games on a regular basis, it more than pays for itself.

1 Like

I have paid 15/00 dollars to the ASB account for Wednesday you tell me person who take care of that side

Hi Mikey75,

I’m not sure whether its super clear, but we sign up to events on a case by case basis, and each event has a fee (separate to the nzlarps membership fee). The NZLarps membership fee will usually give you a discount on the event, but there is no assumption that signing up for one means you are signing up for the other.

I think Crucible might have been the event you were talking about in that other thread (from 2007…)? http://nzlarps.org/events/detail/25 I don’t know enough about that event to comment, but someone else around here might have more details?

OK then happy to pay again for the one in may the 14 watch is TPA in Wellington I have mark on my cellphone as 2016
Thread…

Details on the Crucible festival of the aether are here. They have some NPC roles going I think. Contact @Curuniel for more information.