Live combat practice sessions

Next practice time changed to 2pm. Otherwise as above.

awesome thanks jared!
we are all keen at school!
and WE ARE PREPARED!!!
and for alot of people illidan says"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED".
the end.

the gardens are still in?
i need to make sure ov itz?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:0 knaws on reminence of arm

It is Hamilton Gardens. There is a vague risk I will need to cancel as I might be building a fence… thats assuming I don’t get the project done on Saturday.

omgosh if it comes down to it i could help u i just got my sword today and all ov my mates are ready. ive even got one comin from morrinsvile to come to the practise. so it is very tencifying.
oh and the sword is ex-caliber :smiley: $80

Just a reminder, practice 2pm Sunday 2nd May at the Hamilton Gardens, Gate 2, Camelia Carpark. Look for the Maroon Honda Odyssey BNG737.

I’m coming this time, don’t have any equipment at the moment though. Simi might also come with me if she’s around. 2pm yeah?

Good stuff, might have a better than normal turnout. 2pm it is. I should have enough gear to cover everyone.

My army ov 4 is ready for battle.
yet im the only 1 with gear.
lol my mums makin me an awesome cape :smiley:
so yes, the followers of dreadwing are ready.
prepare for battle…
dramatically laughs to himself
:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

[quote=“lochielarp”]My army ov 4 is ready for battle.
yet im the only 1 with gear.
lol my mums makin me an awesome cape :smiley:
so yes, the followers of dreadwing are ready.
prepare for battle…
dramatically laughs to himself
:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Llumyl protect us :stuck_out_tongue:

wow. this time its going to be epic.
jared we should make a big charge senario
blood pumping, heart jumping epic. :smiling_imp:

how will the weather be for tomorrow?
will it still be on?
THE ARMYS SHALL WAIT!
:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

If its hosing down, then consider it postponed. If its not raining, I’ll be there at 2pm.

COSTUMES R DONE FOR My ARMY OF FOLLOWERS!
PREPARE FOR WAR! WE ARE COMING FOR THE PAIN!
BOOM HEADSHOT…
:smiling_imp:
now who r the most evil human like charecters in knightshade?
:imp:
we have dark grey caps and hoods. something that suits that… :smiling_imp:

Weather is looking good. The most evil human like characters? Strictly speaking humans have the greatest capacity for evil…

URGH…im just clawing away and waiting for the time to come where my hopefully full army is ready for death, etc…

ima killing time now :frowning: oh wel soon it will be all worth it
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

We had a better than normal turn out for this practice (10) and that was despite not having 2 of my regulars. For a casual session, it was pretty encouraging for larp in Hamilton really.

Had I had notice of these numbers, I could have run an actual small scale larp.

And good for Jono Kim too, recruiting for his Darkness Falls. Not that I can comment, I’d be doing exactly the same thing in his place. And will do once I have Knightshade running again.

The scary thing was, I ran out of weapons to equip people with.

And good on you Lochie for making an effort to bring along a friend, I hope Karl will come along another time.

ty jared
real awesome session! well m hoping that he would like to come again!
a great time for another larp practice would be in july! thers lots ov potential!
anyway im still trying to get more younger audience to come to the sessions. karl coming really helped and there might just be potecial for 3 more to come so a mini larp would be exelent. lets hoping that we can get some more equiptment!
anyways would a basic carecter creation be made for a mini larp so it can be a little more orginised?

n e more news on the next practice? carl told some of my friends and ther really keen to give it a go!
if we have a good turn out then we might beable mo make a mini event, hopefully. :mrgreen:
but yea wer all anciously waiting on word to fight for our cause.
kiyevame! :smiling_imp:

Got to love your enthusiasm Lochie.

Yes, I have been thinking about running a simple game but I am still mulling over logistics, in particular, weapons.

I’ll let you know as soon as I know something.