Hydra 2013 Lifts too and from

[quote=“mandersnz”]I believe I’ve claimed one of those seats, Soph?

ninja edit: For Saturday.[/quote]

Yip, you are currently my only lift on Saturday :slight_smile:

[quote=“sophmelc”]
Ok, I can bring you back into town.

[quote]

Thank you!

[quote=“Oltanya”][quote=“sophmelc”]
Ok, I can bring you back into town.
[/quote]

Thank you![/quote]
No problem.

Sophie, if you have any space left, could I catch a ride with you on Sunday, after the cleanup, to head into town? I’m staying in the CBD on Sunday night.

Sure. I don’t recognise your handle though… who are you?

My name’s Tim. I’m still pretty new to LARPing, just joined at Chimera last year, flying down from Auckland for this, my first Wellington based LARPing.
Not sure if I’m in any of the rounds with you, but this weekend I’ll be playing in Down and Out in Middenburg, Vanya’s Bootcamp (replacing Mor. e Sal.), Dry Spell, Return to Myklon and Kirby High.
Oh, and I was also a PC at Teonn in December last year, though to be honest I spent a lot of time just trying to figure out what to do.

You came to Aliens down here as well, so not quite your first :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: Oh yeah! Can’t believe I forgot that- It was Awesome!!! 8)

[quote=“TinTango”]My name’s Tim. I’m still pretty new to LARPing, just joined at Chimera last year, flying down from Auckland for this, my first Wellington based LARPing.
Not sure if I’m in any of the rounds with you, but this weekend I’ll be playing in Down and Out in Middenburg, Vanya’s Bootcamp (replacing Mor. e Sal.), Dry Spell, Return to Myklon and Kirby High.
Oh, and I was also a PC at Teonn in December last year, though to be honest I spent a lot of time just trying to figure out what to do.[/quote]

Sweet, hi Tim! I’ll be in Dry Spell and Kirby High with you then. I’ll get Scott to point you out so I can say hi in person.

Awesome! Thanks :smiley:

hi, im looking at flying in on friday at 2:40pm, tho can fly in at 11am. i can catch a bus to near the camp, but looking for a lift for the last leg of it. the bus from airport is to anz in lower hutt if anyone is going that way… so im guessing i would be there by 3:30/ 4:00. does that work with anyone whose going past around then and has a spare seat? thanks

Daniel Atkins finishes work in Petone on Friday at 5:30. Is there someone who would be heading through at about that time that would be able to give him a lift out to Brookfields?

EDIT: Sorted. Thanks, Frank.

Hi, I’m a late entry and would like a ride to Hydra in time for the first game on Friday night, and back on Sunday night after the last game.

I’m staying in Lower Hutt near Queensgate mall, but can make my way to/from Wellington CBD if that helps.

Thanks for any help,

Jarrod

Do not give this man a ride. It’s a trap! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Hi Jarrod!)

Lol, looks like you’ll have to change that signature of yours Matt. Or we’ll have to duel for the title of “THE Dunedin Larper”. :smiley:

There can be only one!

Besides, you left for years. You obviously didn’t care. :stuck_out_tongue:

As it turns out I was able to borrow a friend’s car so can actually take people with me on Friday if anyone still needs a ride.

I was planning on leaving from near Queensway mall, Lower Hutt around 5pm, maybe earlier.

I’ll try to check messages here around mid-day to late afternoon. Message me with your number if you need a lift.