Games for Chimera 2014

Yes.Slash 2.

I MAY be writing Flight 666 : Safety Concerns, but may also be interested in helping to write other games, if anyone is looking for a writing partner… Really interested in helping with a pirate or western or scifi larp

Blood and Iron: Reconquista!!

I was looking into doing a Call of Cthulhu game based on the adventure Blood Moon (set in the near future) but was disheartened by the official LARP rules for CoC. Perhaps we could come up with a simpler Paper Scissors Rock system as the official CoC LARP is an unwieldy beast. I may be able to create a moon base using rope and material. Game would be best on Friday night to add to the effect. :unamused:

After the success of phoenix project my team and I are up for running another similar game for next year (will advise chimera organisers in private so as not to spoil the surprise) :wink:

[quote=“Wulfen (David)”]After the success of phoenix project my team and I are up for running another similar game for next year (will advise chimera organisers in private so as not to spoil the surprise) :wink:[/quote]The what, now? :stuck_out_tongue:

(I refer to the project, not the game :wink: )

[quote=“Viperion”][quote=“Wulfen (David)”]After the success of phoenix project my team and I are up for running another similar game for next year (will advise chimera organisers in private so as not to spoil the surprise) :wink:[/quote]The what, now? :stuck_out_tongue:

(I refer to the project, not the game :wink: )[/quote]

some of them got out alive and stopped eternal doom, i call that success :wink:

I have a couple of games running around in my head. But I’m going to need to find help for them first, writing a game by yourself is very hard.

If you want any help I’d be happy to help where I can…

Lynn and I are look at doing a larp called the Childrens Section, playing characters from various childrens novels but as always with a twist.

The Moor-stepper on Lloegyr
by Ryan Hart; facilitated by IdiotSavant

[quote]"Thought must be the stronger, heart the bolder, courage must be the greater, as our strength lessens.
Here lies our elder all hewed, the good man, on sand. A kinsman thinks to lament who now turns from war-play.
I am old of life; from here I will not go, but I think to lie myself down beside my lord, by so dear a man.”

• Byrhtwold, The Battle of Maldon

For forty years, the good and honorable king Castus has ruled the Heorots, supported by his knights and vassals. In the two decades since he turned back the armies of the Guth and their allies in the Battle of Bruna, his lands have been peaceful, and his people have prospered. A marriage to a Princess of the Aels, Jenevra, united the land beneath his rule, and he has descended into old age a wise and respected man.

That is, until the Moor Stepper began its unholy reign. From the outskirts of the kingdom came rumors of a vile monster, who strikes in the middle of the night, feasting upon the bowels of its victims. Little thought was given to this threat, until the Moor Stepper came to Castus’ fortress, and started attacking the women and children of Lloegyr, and dragging them off to their deaths in the moor. Castus sent his knights to slay the beast, but the Moor Stepper is both cunning and powerful, and has ambushed a dozen of his knights individually, brutally slaying them all.

His court in shambles, and his greatest champion unable to face the Moor Stepper, the desperate king turns to a foreign power, the Rolf, Lord of the Kraki, to bring his great champion Odvar to the fight. Odvar’s might is the last hope of the Heorots, and so Rolf hopes to exact some sort of tribute from the aging king. In the custom of both peoples, they agree to meet on a scuttled ship, to negotiate the terms of Odvar’s service…[/quote]

A fantasy dark-ages style larp for 13 - 24 characters. (9 - 19 M / 5 - 15 F). Live combat will be used.

Costume: Dark ages - Anglo-Saxon. Tunics, rectangular cloaks, leg-wraps, chainmail, spears. Those cast as warriors should have weapons (but we will raid the gear pool to acquire them).

No KiL Quest this year. Just want to have fun not running things this time around. :mrgreen:

Would anyone be interested in Larp Grade First Aid at Chimera?

Could be good to learn first aid, I think every seasoned larper should learn at least the basics